Siem Reap & Battambang Towns
This itinerary is highly recommended for those who like to enjoy the most attractive temples in Siem Reap such as Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Banteay Srei located 36km from Siem Reap town and Ta Prohm called Tomb Raider Temple. Second day to Battambang province which located in the far northwest of the country. It's known for its rice production and its colonial architecture.The capital city is also called Battambang and it is the third largest city in Cambodia.
Day 1 :
- Angkor Wat : The largest religiuos temple in the world
- South Gate of Angkor Thom : The last capital city in Angkor Period
- Bayon : Giant smiling faces temple
- Baphuon : Mid-11th century for Lord Shiva
- Banteay Srei : 36km from town as a pink sandstone temple
@ Lunch break in local restaurant (own account)
- Pre Rup : Late 10th century temple and as mountain temple style
- Ta Prohm : Giant trees growing over and Tomb Raider filmed here
Day 2 :
- At 7:00am heading to Battambang town located 175km from Siem Reap town
- Bamboo Train : Unique and fun way to experience the countryside. You can ride on a bamboo platform powered by a small engine along the old railway tracks.
- Provincial City Hall
@Lunch break in local restraurant (own account)
- Old House at Wat Ko Village which were built more than 100 years ago.
- Phnom Sampov : a hill with stunning views of the surrounding area. You will be sitting and watching thousands of bats flying out from a cave in late afternoon, then heading back to Siem Reap.
@ The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
@ Extra charge 10USD/Tour for sunrise at 4:45am from hotel, if you would like to see.
|No. Pax||1 - 2||3 - 6|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- A / C transport
- Parking Fees
- Bamboo Train Ride
- Cool Towels
- Cold Water
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Temple Pass : 37USD/Person (Credit Cards Accepted)
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours, your shoulders & knees covered (scarf for shoulders and knees not allowed).
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking on uneven stairs.
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- Please charger for camera or phone which you charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted.
- The payment will be collected before tour start.