The Popular Temples & Monk Blessing
Unforgettable trip to Angkor Unesco Site by seeing the most attractive temples in Angkor Area like Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and Ta Prohm. More than that you will be blessed by a Buddhist Monk for good luck and prosperity in your life.
- Angkor Wat : the largest religious temple in the world.
- South Gate of Angkor Thom.
- Bayon : Located in the center of Angkor Thom which decorated with many giant smiling faces
- Ta Prohm : With giant trees growing over "Tomb Raider Temple".
- Ta Nei : Located in deep jungle of Angkor
@ Lunch break in local restaurant
- Going to one of the Buddhist Monasteries in Angkor Thom then your guide will invite a monk to bless all of you by chanting and pouring water over your body to get rid off bad luck and bring back good luck and prosperity in your life.
@ The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
@ Extra charge 10USD / tour for sunrise at 4:45am from hotel, if you would like to see
|No. Pax||1 - 2||3 - 6|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- A / C transport
- Parking Fees
- Cool Towels
- Cold Water
- Gifts for Buddhist Monk
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Temple Pass : 37USD/Person
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tour by making sure your shoulders & knees covered (Scarf for shoulders & Knees not allowed)
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking on uneven stairs
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted.
- The payment will be collected before tour start.