The Most Attractive Temples in Cambodia
The aim of this itinerary is to show you the most attractive temples in Cambodia like Angkor Wat which is the largest religious temple in the world, South Gate of Angkor Thom with giant statues of Gods and Demons holding Naga. Bayon known as smiling temple, Banteay Srei located 36km from town and it's the most beautifully carved temple in Cambodia and Ta Prohm with giant silk-cotton trees growing over.
- Angkor Wat : The largest religious temple in the world.
- South Gate of Angkor Thom.
- Bayon : Located in the center of Angkor Thom which decorated with many giant smiling faces
- Banteay Srei : It is the most beautifully carved temple in Cambodia with pink sandstone.
@ Lucnh Break in Local Restaurant
- Ta Prohm : "Tomb Raider Temple" with giant tree roots growing over.
@ The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
@ Extra charged 10USD / Group for sunrise at 4:45am from the hotel. (Sunrise is highly recommended)
|1 - 2
|3 - 6
Inclusion And Exclusion
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- A / C transport
- Parking Fees
- Cool Towels
- Cold Water
- Pick up & Drop off at Hotel
- Temple Pass : 37USD / Person
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours by making sure your shoulders & knees covered (Scarf for shoulders & Knees not allowed)
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking on uneven stairs
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended
- Please bring chargers for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in restaurant
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US Dollar bills or coin are not accepted in Cambodia.
- The payment will be collected before tour start.