Great Adventure to Preah Vihear & Koh Ker Group
Preah Vihear temple located on Dangrek Mountain in Preah Vihear province near Thailand Border and it takes around 4hrs drive from Siem Reap Town. Preah Vihear temple was built during Angkor Period. It was declared and listed as a Unesco World Heritage Site in 2008. Around 2hrs drive from Preah Vihear temple, you'll enjoy seeing temples in Koh Ker Group which this area was the capital city during Khmer Empire in early 10th Century AD.
- Preah Vihear Temple : The most dramatically situated of all Agkorian momunents, 800m-long. It is perched high atop an escarpment in the Dangrek Mountains (elevation 625m). The views are breathtaking: lowland Cambodia, 550m below, stretches as far as the eye can see, with the holy mountain of Phnom Kulen looming in the distance.
Note : Lunch box from hotel is highly recommended
- Koh Ker Group : Located around 115km from Siem Reap town and it's used to be the capital city of Khmer Empire in early 10th Century AD.
- Prasat Pram
- Prasat Thom (Khmer Pyramid Temple with 36m high). If you've got time, you might see more temples in Koh Ker Group.
Note : The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
|No. Pax||1 - 2||3 - 6|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- A / C transport & Driver
- Parking Fees
- Cool Towels
- Cold Water
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Temple Pass : 10USD/Person
- 4x4 Truck : 25USD/Group
- Koh Ker Group : 15USD/Person
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours by making sure your shoulders & Knees covered (Scarf for shoulders & Knees not allowed).
- Please comfortable shoes for walking on uneven stairs.
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US dollar is widely accepted Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted in Cambodia.
- The payment will be collected before tour start.