Lovely Adventure to Koh Ker Group (Khmer Pyramid Temple)
You'll explore the further temple Koh Ker which was abandoned for centuries to the forests of the north. Koh Ker was the capital of the Khmer Empire from AD 928 to AD 944 and it was for a long time one of Cambodia's most remote and inaccessible temple complex. The principal monument at Koh Ker is Prasat Thom, 55m-wide, 40m high sandstone-faced pyramid with seven tiers.
- Koh Ker Temple Group : Located 120km from Siem Reap town and it is used to be the Capital City of Khmer Empire in early 10th Century AD.
- Prasat Pram : Amazing temple with five towers and two of them with giant trees growing over
- Prasat Neang Khmao : Single tower temple which built of black laterite stone and it's really attractive site
- Prasat Thom : This is the biggest temple in Koh Ker Group and it's known a Khmer Pyramid Temple with 36m high
- Prasat Lingas : It's well known temple because of Giant Linga (Phallic Symbol) located in the center
- Prasat Damrei : Its name means Elephant Temple because of statues of elephants in every corner.
@ Lunch break in local restaurant
Note : The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
|No. Pax||1 - 2||3 - 6|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- A / C Transport & Driver
- Parking Fees
- Cool Towels
- Cold Water
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Koh Ker : 15USD / Person
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the Inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours by making sure your shoulders & knees covered (Scarf for shoulders and knees not allowed).
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking on uneven stairs.
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted in Cambodia.
- The payment will be collected before tour start.