Banteay Chmar Temple
Welcome to a fabulous adventure tour to remote temple Banteay Chmar located in Banteay Meanchey Province (165km from Siem Reap Town). Banteay Chmar temple was built in late 12th century AD during the reign of Great Khmer King Jayavarman VII and he built it to dedicate to his son Prince Srindra Kumara. There are three enclosures. The external one, largely ruined, was 1.9km by 1.7km and surrounded by a moat. The middle enclosure, provided by a moat too, is 800m by 850m. It contains the main temple, surrounded by a gallery with reliefs 250m by 200m which constitutes the third inner enclosure.
Day 1 :
Leaving from hotel at 7:00am to :
- Banteay Chmar Temple : Located in Thmor Puok District, Banteay Meanchey Province and it's a very remote temple built in late 12th century by a Buddhist King Jayavarman VII. (It takes around 2h30mn drive).
@ Lunch break in local restaurant at Sisophon Town before heading back to Siem Reap
Note : The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
|No. Pax||1 - 3||4 - 9|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- A / C Transport & Driver
- Parking Fees
- Cool Towels
- Cold Water
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Temple Pass : 5USD/Person
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tour by making sure your shoulders & knees covered (scarf for covering shoulders & knees not allowed)
- Please wear comfortable shoes for uneven stairs and floors.
- Hats, sunglasses, sun scream and insect repellent are recommended
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia, but rip, torn and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted in Cambodia.
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide at the beginning or at the end of tour.