Jungled Temple of Beng Mealea & Floating Village
Beng Mealea (65km from Siem Reap Town) is a spectacular sight to behold as nature has well and truly run riot. Built to the same floor plan as Angkor Wat, this titanic temple is Angkor's ultimate Indiana Jones experience. Visiting Kompong Kleang as one of the largest communities in Tonle Sap Lake. Most of the houses here are built on towering stilts to allow for a dramatic change in water level.
- Beng Mealea Temple : The mysterious temple which was built to the same floor as Angkor Wat and it's enclosed by a massive moat measuring 900m by 1200m.
@ Lunch break in local restaurant
- Kompong Kleang Village : to take a private boat ride to see daily life of fishing people who living in Floating & Stilted Houses.
- Taking a stop to see and taste a local snack of Sticky Rice Bamboo (known as Krolan in Khmer).
Note : The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
|No. Pax||1 - 2||3 - 6|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- A / C transport & Driver
- Parking Fees
- Cool Towels
- Cold Water
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Temple Pass : 37USD/Person
- Boat ride : 20USD/Person Or 15USD/Person (from 03Pax up)
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours by making sure your shoulders & knees covered (Scarf for shoulders & Knees not allowed)
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking on uneven stairs.
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted in Cambodia.
- The payment will be collected before tour start.