Angkor Area & Beng Mealea & Kompong Pluk & Preah Vihear
Our professional guide with private A/C Car will show you the main temples in Angkor Area like Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Prohm and some of the other temples in Angkor. In the second day, heading to Beng Mealea Temple (65km from Siem Reap town) is largely overrun by vegetation and very lightly touristed, and then to Tonle Sap Lake to take a private wooden boat to Floating Village. In the last day, heading to north of Cambodia to see Preah Vihear temple (215km from Siem Reap) the imposing temple-mountain and it has the most dramatic location of all the Angkorian monuments, perched atop a cliff face Dangrek Mountain, towering 550m above the plains below.
Day 01 :
- Angkor Wat : It is a massive three-tierd pyramid crowned by five lotus-like towers rising 65 meters from ground level.
- South Gate of Angkor Thom
- Bayon : The smiley faced temple
- Baphuon : Built in mid-11th century and for Lord Shiva
- Terrace of Elephants : It is impressive, 2.5m tall and 300m long
- Terrace of Leper King : A double terrace wall with deeply carved.
@ Lunch in local restaurant
- Ta Prohm : This sprawling monastic complex is only partially cleared of jungle overgrowth. Intentionally left partially unrestored.
- Banteay Kdei : As a Buddhist temple built in 1181
Day 02 :
- Beng Mealea : Constructed in a distinctly Angkor Wat style under the same king that built Angkor Wat. Sprawling jungle temple and is largely overrun by vegetation and very lightly touristed.
@ Lunch in local restaurant
- Boat Riding at Kompong pluk : To seeing stilted houses & floating houses at Tonle Sap Lake.
- Bakong : The first sandstone mountain temple in Cambodia with five tiers
- Preah Ko : The clay brick temple with six towers and decorated stucco
Day 3 :
- On the way to Preah Vihear temple, we take a stop to see the most beautifully carved temple in Cambodia Banteay Srei and known as Lady temple
- Preah Vihear Temple: The most dramatically situated of all Angkorian momunents, 800m-long. It is perched high atop an escarpment in the Dangrek Mountains (elevation 625m). The views are breathtaking: lowland Cambodia, 550m below, stretches as far as the eye can see, with the holy mountain of Phnom Kulen looming in the distance.
@ The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
@ Extra charge 10USD/tour for sunrise at 4:45am from hotel, if you would like to see.
|No. Pax||1 - 3||4 - 9|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Private A/C Transport
- Parking Fees
- 4WD Truck up to Preah Vihear Temple
- Cold Drinking Water
- Cool Towels
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Temple Pass : USD62 / Person (Credit Cards Accepted)
- Boat Ride : USD20 / Person (1pax-2pax) Or 15USD/Person (from 3pax-up)
- Preah Vihear : $10 / Person
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours, your shoulders & Knees covered (Scarf for shoulders and knees not allowed).
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking on uneven stairs.
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted.
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide either at beginning or end of tour