Classic Day Tour
You'll have an opportunity to visit magnificent Angkor temple complex in Siem Reap. The professional guide will accompany you to the main temples in Angkor Region like Angkor Wat as one of seven wonders in the world then continuing to Angkor Thom complex. You'll be amazed by the stunning architecture of the Khmer Art of Bayon temple. The less touristic Ta Nei temple, the most stunning tree roots of Ta Prohm and the early Buddhist temple Banteay Kdei.
- Angkor Wat : The largest religious temple in the world.
- South Gate of Angkor Thom : Enjoy taking photos with the statues holding the snake body.
- Bayon : The centerpiece of ancient Angkor Thom city.
- Baphoun : Shiva temple and finished the restoration in 2011.
- Elephant Terrace & Leper King Terrace.
- Ta Nei : The untouristic temple and you will enjoy the quiet and peaceful around this temple.
@ Lunch break in local restaurant
- Ta Prohm : Known as Tomb Raider temple.
- Banteay Kdei : Built in late 12th century AD and 274 pieces of Buddha's Statues found.
@ The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
@ Extra charge 10USD/Tour for sunrise at 4:45am from hotel, if you would like to see.
|No. Pax||1 - 3||4 - 9|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- A / C transport
- Parking Fees
- Cool Towels
- Cold Water
- Pick up & Drop off at Hotel
- Angkor Pass : 37USD / Person
- All Meals (B / L / D)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tour by making sure your shoulders & knees covered (scarf for covering shoulders & knees not allowed)
- Comfortable shoes for uneven stairs and floors are recommended.
- Please bring hats, sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US dollars widely accepted in Cambodia, but rip, old or stained US dollar bills or coin are not accepted in Cambodia.
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide at the beginning or at the end of tour.